MAGO THERMAL FLUE GAS DESULPHURISATION SYSTEM FEATURES- Lets make the Environment Better by adopting Right Technology.
What is MAGO FGD ” Flue Gas Desulphurization “
Flue-Gas Desulfurization (FGD) is a set of INNOVATIVE Technologies used to REMOVE Sulphur Di-Oxide (SO2) from exhaust gases from Power / Process Steam Boiler and Furnaces running on Fossil Fuel / High Sulphur fuel ( Petcoke), and from the EMISSION’s of other Sulfur Oxide emitting Processes.
MAGO FGD –
MAGO FGD has been Designed under guidance of distinguished
Professor Shri P.D. Grover, Ex- Head & Dean of IIT DELHI having more than 50 Year’s SCIENTIFIC Experience in Combustion Of FGD / Biomass / MSW based Projects.
• Professor Shri P.D. Grover also served as Chairman of INDIAN INSTITUTE of Chemical Engineering (1985-1987).
• Member Of Govt. of INDIA project “ Regional Wood Energy Development Programm – 1995 “.
• Advisor to IL& FS for MSW project in Gazipur.
The acting chemical in the scrubbing system is Sodium Sulfite. The concentration of dissolved solids in this system is maintained at a much higher level than other conventional system enabling the system to have LOW RECIRCULATION LIQUID FLOW rate to the Scrubbing system and thus a HIGHER Sulphur Dioxide capturing capacity / Volume of Scrubbing LIQUID. This leads to REDUCTION is OVERALL SIZE of the RECIRCULATION SYSTEM.
The Scrubbing System also uses NON PLUGGING LOW DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SHIEVE type SCRUBBER. Though both HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL VERSIONS are available, we recommend the HORIZONTAL unit, which provides the Greatest ease of Operation + ease of PREVENTIVE Maintenance. The Horizontal unit enables Construction and Complete ASSEMBLY of the Scrubbing System before being TRANSPORTED to site with a ease & CONVENIENCE.
The System can be TRANSPORTED completely PREWIRED, in PRE-PIPED condition with All Electrical & Piping Connections duly TESTED in the FACTORY itself before material being Dispatched. The unit has it’s own SKID and can be listed as a SINGLE INTEGRAL Unit ready to be installed on a PREDECIDED CONCRETE FOUNDATION. Various utilities are then connected to Complete the system.
The system requires comparatively LESSER GROUND SPACE. Another UNIQUE FEATURE of our SCRUBBING System is – that it always operates in an ACIDIC Mode, as & when NaOH is added to the system — as a make up REAGENT, no sooner it is CONVERTED in to SODIUM BI-SULHITE & than back to SODIUM SULPHTE, rather than as existing in the SCRUBBING SYSTEM as FREE Sodium Hydroxide. The same is TRUE in case SODA ASH is used in place of NaOH.
Another COMMON PROBLEM with the CONVENTIONAL SCRUBBERS is the CALCIUM SCALING in the SCRUBBER. The SCALING MAGNITUDE is PREDOMINANT in ALKALINE mode of operation as the CALCIUM PRECIPITATES as Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Sulfate causing SEVERE SCALE formation in the SCRUBBER. This SCRUBBING System OPERATES in ACIDIC Mode & even under QUICK SURGES of Sulphur Di-Oxide (SO2) with UPSET CONDITIONS variation CANNOT take back the system to ALKALINE mode of operation thus CALCIUM PRECIPITATION is ALMOST AVOIDED in this UNIQUE DESIGN of the SCRUBBING System.
Sulphur Dioxide Scrubbing System is DESIGNED / GUARANTEED with a MINIMUM of 99 % Sulphur Dioxide(SO2) REMOVAL.
SALIENT FEATURES OF FGD
Mago Thermal offers world unique Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) System UP TO 99 % Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) removal.
1. The system works equally well on low and high inlet Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) concentrations. Even with large variations in the inlet Suphur Dioxide concentrations to the Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system.
2. Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) produces an almost constant outlet Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) concentrations. This characteristic of our Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system is due to its operation in the “concentrated absorption chemical mode”. This Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system differs substantially from the other Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) processes.
3. The acting chemical in the Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system is Sodium Sulfite.
4. The concentration of dissolved solids in this system is maintained at a much higher level than other conventional system enabling our Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system to have low recirculating liquid flow rate (L/G RATIO) to the conventional Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system and more Sulphur Dioxide capturing capacity per unit volume of scrubbing liquid. This characterises in the reduction of recirculation system. The Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system also uses unique non plugging low differential pressure spray type scrubber.
MAGO THERMAL FGD is also available in horizontal and vertical versions .
MAGO THERMAL HAS SUPPLIED FGD IN TEXTILE, PLYWOOD,LAMINATES & PAPER INDUSTRY.
MAGO ACHIEVED SULPHUR LEVEL even less than 30 PPM which is far lesser than CPCB norms.
All require use of an alkaline chemical “reagent”
SALIENT FEATURES includes — SYSTEM FLEXIBILITY & its GUARANTEED EFFICIENT OPERATION EQUALLY under – LOW & HIGH – SO2 (Sulphur Di – Oxide) Inlet Condition’s INCLUDING UPSET SURGE situation’s.
Even with LARGE Variation’s in the Inlet Sulphur Di-Oxide concentration – the UNIQULY DESIGNED SCRUBBER System produces a CONSTANT SO2 levels in the outgoing Flue Gases.
This characteristic of our Scrubbing System is due to its UNIQUE Operation in the “CONCENTRATED & ABSORPTION CHEMICAL” mode.
The offered SCRUBBING SYSTEM is DIFFERENT SUBSTANTIALLY from the other type CONVENTIONAL Sulphur Di-Oxide REMOVAL Processes.
• High EFFICIENCY Absorber design provides up to 99 % sulfur Dioxide COLLECTION / ABSORPTION.
• Free from SCALING & PLUGGING, hence VERY MINIMAL POST OPERATIVE MAINTENANCE.
• Lower SPECIFIC POWER CONSUMPTION.
• Latest SOFTWARE assisted SYSTEM DESIGN on CUSTOMIZED basis with STIMULATION ensures its 100 % SUCCESS rate.
• Lower BLOW DOWN rate & LOWER SPECIFIC WATER Consumption.
• Ensures up to a 99.9 % + PARTICULATE REMOVAL Efficiency.
• LOWER MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONAL Expenses.
FOR DETAILS, PLEASE WRITE US ON email@example.com